· Law students who have completed their third year.
· Good at English.
· Motivated to work and learn.
· Be able to work quickly and pay attention to detail.
· Carrying out legal research and reporting to supervisors
· Drafting articles or legal updates for clients, newspapers or the firm’s publications
· Preparing advice on legal issues
· Drafting application dossiers, petition, or other types of legal papers
· Liaising and working with clients
· Other legal work shall be also assigned to you properly depending on your workload and working capacity.
· Will be given the opportunity to practice law under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
· Will have further refined valuable research and legal skills that can be carried into the future
· Other benefits: To be informed at the interview
· Full time/Part time
Duration: 02 months